1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last months review on JVC-32R25

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Iain P, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Iain P

Iain P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I missed last months surround TV reviews with the JVC. I want to buy one this week and wondered what the review of the JVC was like?
    Cheers

2. YtramC

YtramC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just bought one of the beauties and I am very impressed. I trawled all the forums, magazines and websites before buying mine. I ended up so confused you would not believe! However, reading through this forum and a couple of others I decided on the try it and see option so toddled off to a number of dealers to see what they all looked like and how they performed.

Up against the more expensive Panny tx32pl10, Sony KV32 whatever and the toshibas the JVC was way better. Picture is great, sound is pretty good way better than the others and it's a real snip at £705 inc vat from Costco and that includes a 3 year warranty! :D

All I could find about the other makes were bad reviews and derisory comments, nothing bad about the JVC except the 28" doesn't have the tilt adjustment on the picture settings, the 32" does! Overall DVD playback is excellent, vcr good too bundles of settings to play with and it looks damn good too!

Marty

3. Iain P

Iain P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers, I think it's by far the best value and mine should arrive tomorrow! What do you think of the pro=logic surround? I've ordered the satellite speakers as well.

4. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    ytramc what is the rgb picture like is it dark as jvc do suffer from this.i have a jvc 28" & man is that dark i struggle to play game on it.because it so dark.

5. Iain P

Iain P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    TV arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed. Sound and picture are brilliant. Also impressed with the quality and looks of the stand. Highly recommended at £699 (incl. next day delivery) from www.shopathills.co.uk. Ask for Geoff (owner).

6. YtramC

YtramC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Liverpool, no problems with the RGB colour it looks better than my old Panny! No sign of any real darkness problems, AI plays OK, Back to the Future too and they have a lot of dark segments and night time shots in them.

Iain, the sound is pretty good although for DVD playback I tend to use my Panny SAHE9 Receiver and surround speakers. VCR Playback of StarWars is great through the internal speakers though!

Marty