last minute(seriously!) holiday options

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

My girlfriend and I have decided we wana go away for a week of sun as quick as possible. Done the usual searches on Opodo and Lastminute with no luck so I thought I would ask you resourcefull lot.

Budget of 500quid each, depart tomorrow or Wednesday for 7 nights and we want sun, any ideas?

Please ... we beg you! :D

probably!

The problem we need help with is finding a booking agent now to fly tomorrow. Such short notice seems hard to solve. We really don't care where we go as long as there is a pool/beach and sun.

We really need help with the quick departure/booking :)

Wont you need jabs to go somewhere like thailand? Be hard to arrange that i recon.

Try America, could probs get v.good deal last min.

Don't know if this helps - but have a look here.

Try America, could probs get v.good deal last min.

Again, its not the destination, its the short notice booking thats the problem. Can you recommend a site that will book this short notice? :)

I would turn up at the airport and ask the airlines what flights they have and then sort the hotel when you arrive.

It's sounding like the way to go. Build our own holiday.

We are currently thinking about Vega's actually. Friends have told me that when you turn up you get people ramming hotels down your throat at the airport.

have you tried expedia.co.uk?

Shaz

It's sounding like the way to go. Build our own holiday.

We are currently thinking about Vega's actually. Friends have told me that when you turn up you get people ramming hotels down your throat at the airport.

i don't think vegas will be cheap at new year, but if it is, try and get yourself to prince's new years party at the rio hotel www.3121.com is the link to get tix. i wish i could go. it can be pretty cold and snowy in america at this time of year, far colder than the uk, but i've not heard anyone moaning about bad weather or snow yet. i'll maybe hear from some friends in vegas later and see what the weather is like

Ummm ... you seen the weather reports?

Egypt

And our £500 budget gets us:

Canary Island

Seriously though, last year (because we planned it ... doh!) we went to Cuba for less money than your paying and all inclusive for two weeks in a very nice hotel. Now that was spot on and will do it again! (apart from the USD/US Bank links issues

All we need to do is ring our selected travel agent tomorrow morning and hopefully get on a flight in the afternoon - hopefully! :thumbsup:

Very jealous as a week in the sun sounds perfect right about now:(

But trying the airport is a good idea - I know a couple of mates who have got very good deals doing that. If you don't fancy turning up then call them, they usually have a sales line.

Good luck :smashin:

Actually guys, a big many thanks for all your comments/suggestions but, we have decided to put it on hold.

Instead we are going to Kenya for the last two weeks in January for only 600 all inclusive! Tripadvisor rates the hotel 5 out of 5 as well .... :clap:

Again, thanks all and hope you all have a great holiday period and tip top new year :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom