1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

laservisual.com how good???

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by pauld, Mar 7, 2001.

1. pauld

pauld

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Can anyone tell me how reliable laservisual.com are and how quick do you receive their goods from date of order??

I just ordered The 6th Day and wondered if they actually have it in stock ???

Thanks, Paul

2. Ace007

Ace007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Paul,

How much did you pay for it?

You should try www.ringos.com good prices!! They sent out 6TH Day yesterday (£18 plus £1 P&P if ordering less than 3) which I should receive today...Not much info on Laservisual but when I had a look I noticed the prices on some DVD's much higher than www.futureent.com (which I also recommend!)

Cheers
    Ace

3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Not the cheapest, but my experience over the years (Laserdisc before DVD) is that their service is second to none. My 6th day arrived yesterday.

4. Black 5

Black 5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I'm trying them out as an alternative to express.com who seem to have gone to sleep. I placed some orders yesterday and tonight and I'll post the results (6th Day was one of the discs)

I don't mind paying a bit more for discs if delivery is reliable and I don't have any hassle