1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Larocco Audio Pocket Reference Group Buy

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by ipodstudio, Feb 28, 2005.

1. ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK Folks, in the same way that we did the Porta Corda MKII group buy, Larocco Audio has kindly given us the chance to do a 25% discount group buy on 10 Pocket Reference amps (see pic below). This translates to $379 instead of the usual $510. The offer applies to the latest 2005 model Pocket Refs with bass boost and are available in black or silver. I can tell you that this is one of the sweetest sounding portable amps out there and a steal at this price, especially for Europeans who'll be buying dollars real cheaply right now...Great match for Senns, too! :)

For more details on this group buy just click here

[​IMG]

2. StevieDvd

StevieDvd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +151
    If it helps anyone decide, I've just ordered one. I did not want to miss out on being one of the 10 if the offer does not get repeated.

Steve

3. ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, Folks, just to update you on this group buy. There are only 3 amps left at this price so if you want one you'll need to act fast. JFYI.

For more details on this group buy just click here! :)