Large wire satellite -Advice

yodlingyoda

Standard Member
Hi all,

I'm not sure where this is most appropriate so apologies if this is in the wrong area. I'm looking for advice on if people think my neighbours wire satellite is 'reasonable'. He's had a CB radio mast in his garden which is an eye sore but this latest addition takes the mick we think. Have a look and see what you think, is it even legal and what's it used for?

Thanks

ImageUploadedByAVForums1446837548.863045.jpg

IronGiant

Is it even in his garden? from that photo it looks like it's in a back alley ie communal space.

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
Could just be a really big rotary washing line, go hang a few bits on it, sure he won't mind, plenty of space :)

yodlingyoda

Standard Member
Haha I said something along those lines to the wife. Is the general consensus that other people wouldn't like this next door either?

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
You're moaning about his washing line yet you have a pebble dash garage.... pssssh

hippy240980

Is the guy single? cos i don't see how that would pass the W.A.G test.
I would probably hint to my neighbour that planning permission is required for that and to find another method to contact the Andromeda galaxy.

I'm probably biased though as i think sky dishes look obscene.

Oh and ask the neighbour to borrow his ladder to get the ball of your garage roof :)

johntheexpat

Distinguished Member
Does anyone still do cb radio? Or are there any radio hams still going? Surely t'internet killed that hobby?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett