Large Speaker Spikes ???


Active Member
Does anyone know a decent source of large speaker
spikes ??

I have managed to find the following:

but they are going to be used for a home made sub where the drive unit is facing the floor (similar to the large REL units).

I ideally would like somthing in brass, very thick in diameter and approx 6cm high.

I like the look of the REL ones, see (left picture):

which is on the STUDIO III speakers:


have you seen the spikes on the new wharfedale speakers they are like javelins!! you may be able to buy them as spares

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom