• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

large capacity HD mp3 players

James1822

Standard Member
Hi,

I've searched on the internet for ages and cannot find a Hard Drive mp3 player of large capacity that will support lossless audio, apart from the Ipod. Surely there must be a market for them, as the only way to carry around large amounts of high quality audio is with such a device. I've currently got a Creative Zen 8GB, which sounds great, especially at higher bit rates, but won't hold much. There is a 32GB version, but it seems the ideal would be an HD player. I don't like the idea of one product dominating the market, and having no choice, and pride myself on not following the ipod herd. Does the ipod classic sound good?

Will I have to bite the bullet and get an ipod?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom