Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Large AE100 image

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by (GTV)Chris, Jan 11, 2003.

1. (GTV)Chris

(GTV)Chris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi,

I got a bit depressed today because my wife took a look at a crt projector was tempted to buy, or a similar model we have at work, and passed out at the size of it (errr).
    I was told I couldn't have it.
    So I am sticking with my AE100. I plumbed it in in the same screening room at work and patched it up for Component from a Beta SP machine. I projected it on a wall approx 12 wide.
    I couldn't belive my eyes...It looked bloody awesome.
    I thought the quality would be terrible this big, but it looked great.
    I am now happy to stick with the Panny - and I am looking forward to setting up my HCPC with it, as I know this will produce a fantastic image.
    And lets face it I had enough of a battle convincing my wife to accept the AE100 on the ceiling :D
    I am tempted now to sell my 7ft screen and project on the full wall (9ft) painted with icestorm...

Cheers

Chris