Laraaaaaaaah

Lex

Prominent Member
Reaction score
tombraiderfull1.jpg

Oh well, maybe the new film wont be so bad after all! :devil:

Is it just me, or does her boobs seem to have deflated a couple of cups? And I can't help wonder if Prince Charles has seen this picture and is now hoping to be her strap on:blush: :devil:

Misleading thread title.

I only looked as I thought it was about West Indies cricket :mad:

I'm glad it is Lara and not cricket. What a boring sport, if you can call it a sport! Most spectators seem to be either sunbathing or sleeping! Yawn!:rolleyes: :)
I personally think that Tomb Raider was a reasonably good film and did not deserve the slagging off that it received. I refrained from watching it because of all the comments about it but am thankful that I ignored these comments in the end result.:)

I am a huge fan of Angelina (well, parts of her :devil:) and also though the first Tomb Raider was enjoyable without being spectacular.

I have higher hopes for the sequel - bring it on!

Originally posted by encaser
Is it just me, or does her boobs seem to have deflated a couple of cups?

She must have lost weight.

wayhay! the wetsuit from the second game!

basically the first film was just a tribute to Lara's tits (nothing wrong with that, that's why I bought it) but I think for the sequel they wanted to take the focus away from her chest. Jolie has lost weight since the first film but she was also wearing those chicken fillet things in the first one, they seem to have gone.

she does look amazing though!

perhaps billy bob took some as part of the divorce settlement

Is it me or does she look a bit like Michelle Rodriguez in that pic.

A Jolie has never done it for me I'm afraid, I can understand the attraction though.

talented too! :)

I read somewhere that she had a padded bra (or anumber of them) for the first film. This was supposed to be one of the reasons that she did not want the girl who has done game promotions (I think it is Nell or something like that) at the premier of the film in the uk. She did not want to be upstaged by a real chest...

Originally posted by daninthemix
Jolie has these amazing lips though...
:(

Oh bother ... and I thought that that nice Lesley Ash was going to get the part this time. She has much prettier lips than that awful synthetic Angelita woman. Very natural.

I sincerely hope you are joking!

Ms Jolie is one of the finest actresses who has EVER graced our screens. An absolute joy to watch. Ok, some of her films might be utter crud, but she makes them so much better!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom