• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Laptop Touchpad - best manufacturer?

bl0at3r

Banned
Please don't turn this into an Apple vs Windows argument....

Am still borrowing the MBP from work but will need to give it back at some point soon. So I need to take the plunge and buy a laptop which will be a windows based device for three main reasons.

But - the Apple glass touchpad works extremely well, especially compared to my work toshiba windows 7 laptop - the touchpad on that is diabolical - the mouse cursor jumps around all over the screen as soon as you put your finger near it and it doesn't have multi-gesture.

I have approx £750 to spend and am looking at Samsung, Lenovo or Sony.

Or recommend me something which is proven to have a decent touchpad. Yes I know I can plug in a USB mouse but this is a bit tricky on your lap and the touchpad should work as expected.

I would be gutted to find I have gone for a windows laptop with a rubbish touchpad.

Ta

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom