laptop recommendation under £750

lucasmidd09

Established Member
Reaction score
so after a laptop that can do video editing and a bit of gaming got around £750 to spend any help with what to get, its for an 11 year old lad, video editing for his you tube channel
was looking at this

cheers

so after a laptop that can do video editing and a bit of gaming got around £750 to spend any help with what to get, its for an 11 year old lad, video editing for his you tube channel
was looking at this

cheers

This might be a better option, it has a better CPU and much better GPU than the Intel so its more viable for gaming.

I just went through the same process for my elderly Mum who enjoys tennis games and this was the best budget gaming laptop I could find for the cash! Best of all it's available easily from Currys on the high street: ACER Nitro 5 AN515-54 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i5, GTX 1650, 256 GB SSD

It will smash any of the others with its dedicated Nvidia GTX1650 graphics card which has the power to run pretty much all games. Seems very fast and responsive to me too (and I'm exclusively an Alienware guy so used to some very powerful kit indeed!) I also thought the build quality/keyboard and screen were pretty amazing at the price.

Hope it helps! Saxon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom