lanzarote..

Egg White

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, looking to go there in sept, 5 star all inclusive...

Any recommendations etc?

Went there a couple of years back. It is an old self catering complex that has been updated. Not sure it is 5 star but we did enjoy it - a few caveats however.
If you go all inclusive (not every one does) then lunch is excellent and quiet. Because it used to be self catering, the restaurant is not big enough, so there are queues to get in and get a table for breakfast and dinner. The food itself was good. The complex was clean and in a good location. Some of the evening entertainment was very good, however if the weather happens to be poor, they use the pool bar area or reception, so that can be cramped.

Went there a couple of years back. It is an old self catering complex that has been updated. Not sure it is 5 star but we did enjoy it - a few caveats however.
If you go all inclusive (not every one does) then lunch is excellent and quiet. Because it used to be self catering, the restaurant is not big enough, so there are queues to get in and get a table for breakfast and dinner. The food itself was good. The complex was clean and in a good location. Some of the evening entertainment was very good, however if the weather happens to be poor, they use the pool bar area or reception, so that can be cramped.

Thanks for that, yeah its a 4 star place,but has decent reviews..but will check further over the weekend... :)

Playa Blanca is a nice resort with lots of other hotels to choose from

Blue bay Lanzarote not far from Costa teguise. Near to the water park as well

yep, we booked the white suites in the end... :)

Can't help with accommodation but make sure you see Timanfaya national park and also get up to the north to see Mirador del Rio and the cave complex which is about 10mins drive of it.

Been loads of times and prefer Puerto del Carmen as lots to see and do and very central Costa teguise is really dull and Playa Blanca is small and the beach is tiny, ok for a day trip. Get a car as very cheap. We always use autoreisen as only about £60 per week with full insurance.

How was it?

Hi - it was good, but it wasn't our best holiday... we paid a bit more with it being together for 5 years (tho, still wasn't mega expensive, 800 each or so?)

the main issue I think for me was the constant breeze...was nice at time, but always there and we were just wanting to relax on the sun loungers from time to time and this made it unsettling for me anyway..

the hotel was great as was the food and drinks etc...would I go back? very much doubt it... but there's also other places I wouldn't go back to either..!

were you thinking of going to the same hotel, resort, or island?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom