Landscapes

CyBeRkId2002

cracking set... some really interesting angles that make them stand apart from other landscape shots.

Some work better than others and the ones that particularly stand out to me are 2, 5 and 6 :)

allymac123

6 and 7 do it for me the most. They've been very well processed aswell.

Watch those file sizes though, took me ages and ages to load!! Max per picture is 300kb and the one I checked was over 800!

Maxamus

6 and 7 do it for me the most. They've been very well processed aswell.

Watch those file sizes though, took me ages and ages to load!! Max per picture is 300kb and the one I checked was over 800!

Cheers.
Is there an option to downsize to keep size down?

CyBeRkId2002

Its something you would have to do before uploading to imageshack... the software you are using should let you choose the quality you wish to export at. Usually 80% should be fine for non-critical web display.

Maxamus

Its something you would have to do before uploading to imageshack... the software you are using should let you choose the quality you wish to export at. Usually 80% should be fine for non-critical web display.

Cheers. Will have to do that. I think in the meantime will just post links on the first post.

I've noticed you guys have your flickr accounts linked in your signitures. How do i do that?

CyBeRkId2002

flickr is a free photo hosting website similar to imageshack. It allows you to upload up to 200 piccies (or more if you pay) and is (he says prepared to get shot down in flames) pretty much the standard/most popular online image sharing website at present.

Maxamus

flickr is a free photo hosting website similar to imageshack. It allows you to upload up to 200 piccies (or more if you pay) and is (he says prepared to get shot down in flames) pretty much the standard/most popular online image sharing website at present.

Ye i've got an account.
Just wondering how i can link to it in my sig on here.

CyBeRkId2002

also, I personally think your original images should be fine. Loaded quick enough on my 1mb connection and I thought the 300kb rule only applies to images uploaded here rather than externally... may be wrong though!

CyBeRkId2002

sorry, misread the question... the following will give you a link to your flickr, just remove the * from the start and insert your flickr URL and away you go.

[*URL="insert flickr URL here"]flickr[/URL]

If you want to colour the text enter [*COLOR="blue"][/COLOR] and [*COLOR="red"][/COLOR] in the appropriate places. Hopefully this makes sense.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom