lake louise/banff

waring192

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Going on 3rd of feb :thumbsup: just wondering if anyone has been and could let me know what its like?
Good places to eat/shop etc

cheers

Can't tell you specifics as its 18 odd years since I went but its utterly amazing! Up there in my top 3 of places I have been!

It's cold, but it didn't stop us:

4295134281_fa752e45b1_o.jpg

We went to Canada for 2 weeks last August. From Calgary Alberta to Victoria/Vancouver BC across the Rockies. We stayed in Banff for a few nights right at the beginning. The whole experience was complete magic. It'll probably be snowy when you're there? It was hot hot hot when we were there - you can't go wrong whatever.

Loads of places to eat in Banff, very nice town (really just a single strip). No such thing as "cheap" out there though, but not frighteningly expensive. I can imagine it might be a bit poncey with the ski crowd.

Lake Louise we just went for a few hours. Apart from the lake and the other worldly colour of its water, there isn't much there. Unless you're a sporty skiing type I suppose.

Take plenty of film in your camera, as they used to say. Scenery out of this world.

Lucky you. Enjoy.

I'll drop u a pm mate, a bloke In work his daughter works out there, I'll ask him to ask her for some info for you.

cheers guys, cannot wait now! Yeah we are skiing/snowboarding and im tempted to book a hotel in banff for a couple of night to ski in the Sunshine Valley and have a couple of late ones!

Forbez, pm sent :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom