Ladyboys of Patong NSFW

Ohh touchy!:laugh::smoke: ) Im sure you do.:rolleyes:!!

Seriously though I wonder what motivates a man to turn to being a "Lady" looking ( as we see here) more like a female than some of the genuine article...

Who wouldn't, I'd never leave the house.:rotfl:

Who wouldn't, I'd never leave the house.:rotfl:

...except to pick up your orders from "Long Tall Sally" of course :devil:

On a serious note, the "third gender" is something that is widely accepted in Thailand and you do see them in many walks of life, not just working in tourist area bars.

On a serious note, the "third gender" is something that is widely accepted in Thailand and you do see them in many walks of life, not just working in tourist area bars.

...I suppose one could almost call it a form of " 'Post' Processing " :rolleyes:

Jim

Last edited:
...I suppose one could almost call it a form of " 'Post' Processing " :rolleyes:

Jim

Those that undergo surgery are often referred to as "posties" - which in turn opens up the opportunity for jokes about Royal Mail/Male workers...:rolleyes:

Here are a couple more:

What I enjoy most about this thread is the look on my officemates face when she saw a list of emails saying 'Reply to thread: Ladyboys...' on my computer :D:thumbsup:

Some of the ladyboys in Thailand are stunning. It's amazing how these men can be better looking 'girls' and more feminine than a lot of the troglodytes that pass for girls in this country.

I'm heading off to Bangkok next week to see some of these stunners. I hear it's a good place to buy photographic equipment too. I have a canon 1000/rebel and I'm looking for a lens to take sports pictures. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

I'm heading off to Bangkok next week to see some of these stunners. I hear it's a good place to buy photographic equipment too. I have a canon 1000/rebel and I'm looking for a lens to take sports pictures. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

I have responded to your other thread. If you want any tips on Bangkok and Thailand, feel free to PM me.

Help, I think I've just ordered number 3 from from a catolgue!!!!!!:eek:

I wonder how many drunken tourists get the shock of their lives when they pull one of these and get them back to their hotel room? After a few beers I bet it's an easy mistake to make!:rolleyes:

I wonder how many drunken tourists get the shock of their lives when they pull one of these and get them back to their hotel room? After a few beers I bet it's an easy mistake to make!:rolleyes:

Be careful if they ask for a reach around:eek:

if your drunk, i dont think you would even know.

Shim on the right in photo #4 could be Ting tong for real.

Raj, thats her....him.....it....he/she love me long time.:laugh:

Ask them to lift their skirt first :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom