• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ladyboys of Patong NSFW

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Due to popular demand (i.e. Tonkie asked) here are some of the "beauties" entertaining the crowds in Patong's Bangla Road -

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

All taken with the 85mm 1.4 - hence the very nice bokeh which I know you all will have noticed :rolleyes:

Click on a pic for large!

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
"Attaboy!" John :rotfl:

Jim

tonkie

Prominent Member
You got the message at last John and you used me as an excuse.

It is a little scary looking at them, especially the one on the left in #2 thinking she has a nice pair and not the pair in her/his pants:eek:

Which brings me to the question, what is the purpose of these Ladyboys?

Do men go off with them realising what they are:eek:

Mike.P®

Prominent Member
OMG ... he's at it again. :facepalm:

Actually the Bokeh is excellent on the lights behind the main subject.

Picture number 2 is concerning me though .... it must be an age thing. :rolleyes:

gregww1

Established Member
When I was in Thailand, I was stunned at how much better looking the Ladyboys were compared with the real ladeez...either surgery standards have gone down hill very quickly, or you were in a rough neighbourhood!!!

...or I might have been heavily intoxicated... :rotfl:

senu

Distinguished Member
85mm 1.4 put to good use then:D John.?
Bokeh...which bokeh??:laugh::blush:
Seriuosly subject aside , I quite like the colours,,:smashin:

shotokan101

Banned

Mike.P®

Prominent Member
I notice that a lot of Johns previous shots on his Flickr page have about two or three views up until the Ladyboy pictures when suddenly they jump to forty plus each :rotfl:

Holowlegs

Prominent Member
Hello there

Was wondering when these are coming and you haven't let us down.

Great set John:thumbsup: becoming an annual event this :eek:

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

shotokan101

Banned
dont know whats NSFW about these:confused:

Well some workplaces - especially in these "PC Times" - don't allow viewing scantily clad women let alone scantily clad "Shemen" ;)

...unless the "W" stands for somethin else :eek:

Jim :devil:

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Must admit I was a bit surprised to see NSFW added by a mod, but fair enough - it all adds to the hit rate :smashin:

I was amazed how quickly after posting the shots on flickr they were being viewed and how many times they have been viewed since :)

If I get anymore shots of "artistic merit" on the same theme I will post them in this thread.

Back off to the temples now....:rolleyes:

senu

Distinguished Member
Well some workplaces - especially in these "PC Times" - don't allow viewing scantily clad women let alone scantily clad "Shemen" ;)

...unless the "W" stands for somethin else :eek:

Jim :devil:

Wife?:laugh::blush:

:offtopic:
I was recently leafing through a Photography magazine at work (which had a small feature on "glamour and artistic nudes") in a general way ( might I add)

I thought nothing of it until it fell off the table and guess which page opened:eek:
I got an odd look from one of my patients who asked very pointedly "What sort of Mag is that Doc?:oops:
Needless to say.. It stays at home...:devil:

I didnt add the NSFW.. its fairly OK at my work but , for those whose workplaces are a bit more PC I guess it has some merit as a little " warning"

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
Senu - you should have simply told the patient - "Oh! - I thought you were Mr. Jones with the Erectile Dysfunction Problem....." :devil:

Jim

shotokan101

Banned
...not a Lady-Boy then ? :facepalm:

Jim

shotokan101

Banned
No Lady Lady .. now Jim.. show some respect for the fairer gender will you...!:nono::rotfl:

Senu - unwarranted criticism I think - I respect the hell out of them - every time I get half a chance ! :devil:

Jim

senu

Distinguished Member
Senu - unwarranted criticism I think - I respect the hell out of them - every time I get half a chance ! :devil:

Jim
Ohh touchy!:laugh::smoke: ) Im sure you do.:rolleyes:!!

Seriously though I wonder what motivates a man to turn to being a "Lady" looking ( as we see here) more like a female than some of the genuine article...

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom