Lack of cases for the iPad Pro 12.9 mid 2017

RetroGlide08

Prominent Member
Reaction score
They seem to be conspicuous by their absence, but there's really not many cases around for the new 12.9 Pro. If anyone had one are they using a case?

They seem to be conspicuous by their absence, but there's really not many cases around for the new 12.9 Pro. If anyone had one are they using a case?

Go for the new Logitech 12.9 slim combo, its incredible :smashin:

Do you have one? If so, how is the magnet with regards to attaching to the iPad and also would it mark it at all?

I dont have one yet, I have the Logitech original case for Ipad 12.9, I have tried the new one in store with my 12.9 pro, I so much prefer it to the current case, it is so much slicker to me, you can adjust the angle, fold the keyboard for less space, it looks amazing also with the space grey ipad 12.9.

I have no idea if it will mark it, but I will be buying this case for sure this week in anticipation of me being able to buy the new SG WIFI 12.9 pro in the next week or so when they come back into stock.

I use my first gen 12.9 silicon back and Smart Keyboard for my new 2017 model, but noticed the back case has a split in it. I was amazed to find Apple don't sell these back covers anymore. Very strange decision IMO.

Well, my UAG Metropolis case has arrived. Really pleased with it and worth the wait.

IMG_4643.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom