• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lacie external hardrive Help !!!

ryjac

Standard Member
Hello,
I have a 10TB lacie external hardrive that is networked with 4 macs (2mac pro's and 2 imacs) I have several volumes on this hardrive and now for some reason i cannot access one of my volumes. I tried looking through the lacie network assistant on my mac pro, and it said "Application Network lacie assistant cannot be launched -600) BTW i have no idea what the hell -600 means! anyway on this mac i cannot even access the lacie network assistant. I then moved over to the other mac pro and i could access the lacie network assistant, i then went to the volumes page, ticked the "photo's" volume which is the one i cannot see in the Finder and the volume just does the mac multicolour spinny thing !!! so basicly i am trying to find a solution to make this photo's volume visible in my finder so i can access it. So far its been a pain in the Butt !!! I hope someone can help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom