• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Labels for Surround Sound format

Griffith400

Established Member
Hi,

Due to quantity of DVD's owned and space required for the cases, I recently transferred most of my collection into sleeves and wallets.

One thing I'd like to do is put a small label on these wallets now to show if the film is in DTS, DTS-ES, DD or DD-Ex. Primary reason is the amp won't switch between 5.1 and 6.1/7.1 sound formats automatically and I'd like to switch the rear centre speakers on / off accordingly before sitting down to the movie.

Won't be able to purchase such labels but I'm thinking if I can find a suitably small glossy style printable label, say 1" by 0.5", I can just print a small DTS-ES logo or Dolby Digital logo etc as appropriate. I've hunted office and label type sites but it's like finding a needle in a haystack not knowing the correct codes etc.

Anybody know or think of something suitable?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom