LA Noire: The Complete Edition

oasismark

Distinguished Member
DC1aF6yXoAAg1yb.jpg

The_Wierd

I am actually hoping for more of this type of thing - PS3-era games brought back as VR. This was a really good game, the facial animation in particular was a stand out feature so the interview sections should be excellent for VR.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
hmm i knew there were rumours back in January of a remaster but nothing concrete so ignored it, Rockstar / Take 2 haven't said anything about a remaster never mind having PSVR support so until they do I'll take it with a big bag of salt but if it does come with PSVR support i'll get it for sure.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
I'm intrigued.... How will this work?

going by the rumours back in Jan it would have a first person view like GTA V does so that makes it easy enough to put that into VR.

sturae229

Yeah rumours are out there but I'd prefer it to be dualshock than move. Res evil proves it's great in first person mode, we don't need the hands as much if we aren't just using a gun

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Yeah no PS-VR support but there is Vive support no official reason from Rockstar why that is but rumours say that the Vive is in Financial trouble so Take 2 is helping them out and such Telling Rockstar to makie the VR side of things Vive only hence why no Rift support either, hopefully at some point they port the VR stuff over to PS-VR.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
So was this a real thing or fake?

The remastered games is out, is there a VR section or not?

Lestat_11

Think L.A. Noire is still vive only

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
The VR missions are Vive only as I stated back in September nothing has changed so far on that score maybe later this year who knows.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom