La liga

UEFA will investigate and blame Man City.

For anyone who may be interested, tonight @ 8pm on ITV4 they're showing the opening La Liga game between Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona.

EDIT: Further update on this, ITV will also be showing Barcelona v Real Betis (25th August) and Villareal v Real Madrid (1st September)

Sounds like they're looking to negotiate a deal to show some more games too - La Liga: ITV win rights to air three live matches of new season

Barca beaten by mighty Bilbao in the opening game, in the absence of Messi.....

Barca beaten by mighty Bilbao in the opening game, in the absence of Messi.....
Really it must have been a really late one .. i thought Bilbao had gave up on even trying to win it in the 2nd half .. that will teach me to always watch until the very end.

Really it must have been a really late one .. i thought Bilbao had gave up on even trying to win it in the 2nd half .. that will teach me to always watch until the very end.
Not too shabby a finish from the 38 year old substitute!

Last edited:
Need to go to a game there sometime.

Biggie tonight, Zidane will do well to retain his unbeaten start to the season.

Bit of a stinker considering some of the talent on show.

Bit of a stinker considering some of the talent on show.
Thought it was a main sewer of a stinker .. Thomas of AM did he previously play for Bilbao as he was far and away the best player last night.

According to WIKI, no he never played for Bilbao.

According to WIKI, no he never played for Bilbao.
Inaki Williams was who i thought he was, obviously i was wrong. 🙄

Not a bad record to leave with,2 successive La Liga titles and currently top of league.

But they dont seem to dominate teams like in previous years. Overly reliant on Messi.

And now with Suarez out for a good few months I think they will find it harder to win the champions league.

Both Barcelona and Real Madrid have dropped down a level from the high standards they were before.

Think he preferred to come at the end of the season

I read that its because Xavi is supporting Font to be the new barcelona president in next years elections. Thoughts are that if Font could deliver Xavi as the next potential coach it would go a long way towards him winning the election

I wonder if any Premier League teams will start doing this.

I wonder if any Premier League teams will start doing this.

Manchester City during Coronavirus Crisis:

- Provided Etihad to NHS
- Paid wages of 1,000 casual staff
- Donations to foodbanks
- Supporting the elderly
- Pep donating €1m
- Sane donating €500k

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom