La liga

He's been linked to Utd for the last 5 seasons or so. I would imagine they'd be interested if he became available.

He's been linked to Utd for the last 5 seasons or so. I would imagine they'd be interested if he became available.
His stock has also taken an awful long way since. Not convinced United would be that interested now. His injury record is pretty terrible. And if Ole takes over full time I don't think we'll see so many big name signings as previously

So ZZ is back, very interesting.

It seems Zizou played Perez like a fiddle beautifully after winning the CL.

All the rumours regarding PL big hitters to RM will start soon enough. They are going to take the piss with the Bale fee, so I can see him going as a makeweight to bring in a galactico.

It seems Zizou played Perez like a fiddle beautifully after winning the CL.

All the rumours regarding PL big hitters to RM will start soon enough. They are going to take the piss with the Bale fee, so I can see him going as a makeweight to bring in a galactico.
So Chelsea then:rotfl:

The ban that won't happen until January you mean?

The ban that won't happen until January you mean?

No.

They're unable to register a new player until January 2020.

Their request to have the ban frozen was denied? So surely they're not able to do anything during the appeal process, otherwise it's a bit pointless handing it to them now?

No.

They're unable to register a new player until January 2020.

Their request to have the ban frozen was denied? So surely they're not able to do anything during the appeal process, otherwise it's a bit pointless handing it to them now?
Same thing happened with Barca. They'll appeal to CAS and get it delayed until January

Yep they have promised him loads of cash to sort that squad out, I can see them pushing for Erikssen as he hasn't signed a new contract has he ?

Eriksen is about to enter his last 12 months, he's been offered a few deals and hasn't signed. So he's off as far as I'm concerned unless something dramatic happens.

]
Eriksen is about to enter his last 12 months, he's been offered a few deals and hasn't signed. So he's off as far as I'm concerned unless something dramatic happens.
Be super cheap for someone then, I'll take him we need that extra spark/creativity in midfield.

Brilliant. Whole ground applauding.

He’s coming into annoyingly good form just ahead of our CL ties next month. Thanks Cristiano!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom