La liga

The way things are going... It seems like barça would be lucky to even win the cup final, unless they manage to trun things around the liga is slipping away

Astonishing turnaround of events in La Liga. Yet again it we're reminded no matter whether you're Aston Villa or 'the best team in the world' - a few bad results leading to a dearth of confidence can break anyone

The official Barca account not too long ago tweeted a graphic boasting they'd the highest points differential over the team in second place, in comparison to Europe's other major leagues. I doubt they're gloating now

I hope Atletico win it, as well as the CL

The top-3 all playing tonight. Could be significant. I reckon Real will go top

Big come back game for barca

Did i say big? I meant HUGE!

I hope Atletico win La Liga and the CL this year. I think Man City will do just fine against Real.

50 goals in 49 appearances for barca for Suarez, think he hit 50 quicker than ronaldo?

They're desperate for Suarez to win the Golden Boot hence every pass and penalty is given to him.

Amazing player deserves every award thats on offer

I don't know who's even more happier for Suarez, Liverpool or Barcelona fans judging for the constant celebration for the man. LOL :D

I don't know who's even more happier for Suarez, Liverpool or Barcelona fans judging for the constant celebration for the man. LOL :D
I'm guessing it's much the same as United fans cheering Ronaldo, or Spurs fans cheering Bale.

Villarreal

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom