La liga

Gary Neville sacked lol that didn't last long

ImmaterialRadiantCapeghostfrog.gif

But the curse of Phil Neville lives on at Valencia.

Clásico tonight. Fully expect Barca to win as they're vastly superior to Real

Seems opportune to share one of the great Cruyff's greatest victories

15432a69214505534fc4915da7f776d3.jpg

Real have some key players back, but I still expect Barca will beat them.

Is it on sky sports 2 tonight?

Real are over 3/1 to win tonight, those odds flatter Barca a bit, should be a good game

This game would have been a massacre under Rafa Benetiz, who lost again today against a team at the bottom of the table. He'll done a runner once Newcastle are relegated. #DestroyerOfTeams

Pretty sure under Rafa Real were much closer to Barca in the league despite last night's win against their half hearted rivals

Is it just me or does the diving and play acting go into overdrive for El Clasico? Alves and Alba are normally bad enough (with Busquets running them close) but Pepe, Ramos et al all join in to spoil what otherwise would be a real spectacle.

Real mugged them last night: I felt Barca didn't know what to do when Ramos was sent off (i.e. play keep ball or go for the jugular) and paid the price for it.

It's not just you about the diving and it puts me off watching those matches.

Wow, what the hell is happening to Barca?!
Looks like they have gone into meltdown,looked amazing a few weeks back and looked odds on the retain champion's and la liga without breaking sweat. But think their main problem is they have not got a big squad, just a amazing 11 and too many games have seen their form drop.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom