Answered La La Land - What service is the Digital Download?

cmdrmarc

Distinguished Member
I see the box states Digital Download rather than UV - can someone who bought it check what kind of digital copy comes with the UK edition please? I suspect it's iTunes, but would be good to know before I buy. Thanks :)

Last edited:

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I see the box states Digital Download rather than UV - can someone who bought it check what kind of digital copy comes with the UK edition please? I suspect it's iTunes, but would be good to know before I buy. Thanks :)
I don't think any UK companies offer iTunes digital copies anymore. I'm pretty sure only UV is offered in the UK nowadays.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Paramount do now and then, iTunes copy's came with Turtles 2 & Star Trek Beyond.
Ah haven't got either of those films. I'd thought Paramount had stopped including all digital copies on any films as there wasn't anything included with Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation or Transformers 4.
Must've started including them again.

-Gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Ah haven't got either of those films. I'd thought Paramount had stopped including all digital copies on any films as there wasn't anything included with Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation or Transformers 4.
Must've started including them again.

They do seem to be few and far between in the UK compared to the US.
Turtles and Star Trek were released after the other 2 so perhaps they had a change of heart.
IMG_0593.JPG

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom