La Haine (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 18/08/2014

World Exclusive Art, Limited to 2,000 copies

lahaine-jpg.475808

Attachments

• LaHaine.jpg
    LaHaine.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 502
  • LaHaine(back).jpg
    LaHaine(back).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

replicant81

Heard thus might be made, I have the 3 disc numbered dvd steelbook with cd, not sure id bother upgrading.

Gooble Gobble

^ I've got that DVD steelbook too, one of my favourites in my collection. Depending on the artwork, I will get this hopefully because I want it on blu-ray, one of my all time favourite films. Still keep the DVD steelbook though!

anephric

Ooh, do you know what? I might now. You can't beat some Cassel ear action on the cover.

Gooble Gobble

I love Cassel, so just him on the artwork is fabulous. All I want now is a Dobermann steelbook! :thumbsup:

Garrett

John W Creasy

Distinguished Member
Ah pants!!! didn't notice bigry post above :facepalm:

Nothing to see here folks move along move along

Last edited:

Gooble Gobble

Got an order in, but they don't seem to be going so fast this time around for the 'ultra limited'. This Is England is still up for pre order. But still, got an order in as soon as I could, just in case. :thumbsup:

anephric

Shipping now, and back in stock again. Completely forgot I preordered this, I meant to cancel. Oh well.

Gooble Gobble

fudge off... Arrived damaged dented and bent in 'steelbook safe packaging'. It's the kind of black that scratches easily too and there are scratches all over it especially the back. So decided to get a refund instead of a replacement. Think I'll go for the Criterion edition instead as I'm not that impressed with the steelbook, not for £17.99 anyway... now to deal with Zavvi returns, sigh...

:(

melonhed

**** off... Arrived damaged dented and bent in 'steelbook safe packaging'. It's the kind of black that scratches easily too and there are scratches all over it especially the back. So decided to get a refund instead of a replacement. Think I'll go for the Criterion edition instead as I'm not that impressed with the steelbook, not for £17.99 anyway... now to deal with Zavvi returns, sigh...

:(
Are they definitely scratches cos mine LOOKS like that put it's actually part of the artwork.

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Now £6.99

I had no intention of buying this but I've been asked to get some discs for a relative and this is on the list. This is the cheapest even compared to the Amaray so I shall dump my manky old Optimum give my much loved Amaray to them and get this glorious new steel.

Yes, I am a good christian at heart I know :D

8c1sauB.jpg

1INrJiF.jpg

cdGGUTX.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Formovie Theater UST projector hits the UK
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up