L96A1 Montage

If your referring to our recruitment thread, then it was me who contacted hill skill to tidy up the original thread, hill skill advised me to start a new one and he would place a comment in the ithe thread to keep it on topic.

As far as I know infractions were not issued, hope that's cleared it up for you

As far as gaming is concerned I play with several scud members without any issues, in fact I was plaing blips with fit this morning,, if you want to join a game the feel free

What I do have an issue with is certain scud members making comments here when the person they are directed against cannot defend themselves.

Willy was baiting you know it, I know it, stupid comments like that will not help to defuse the situation.

No one is denying that what kmc did was wrong, he posted that he was wrong, but a certain scud member won't let it lye.

How we deal with kmc as a clan is our business, that scud member needs to accept that, deal with it and let it go.

As soon as he accepts it we can all move on.
Man up and call me out. I call out KMC on your forums and his mommies (you're one so this should be familiar) come to his aid and offer him their man tits. No point in going to your forum if I'm going to get .gif spammed instead of a debate.

I've asked him to defend himself, also to apologize, got neither, just him laughing or making excuses... then you guys jumping on his dick and riding circles around it. I'm done visiting your forum... it's the most elitist and clique forum I think I've ever been on. Almost cultish.

That's the last I'll say on the topic, continue to try to bait me, I won't bite. But at least call me out by name you hypocrite... all that stuff in your private forum about me, I can't "defend" myself... not that I care to defend myself against circle jerks around fattie.

Back on topic, I got a lovely double headshot kill with this gun on nuketown a couple weeks back. My first sniper double kill to be exact. I was well chuffed. Wish I'd put it in my file share now.

Back on topic, I got a lovely double headshot kill with this gun on nuketown a couple weeks back. My first sniper double kill to be exact. I was well chuffed. Wish I'd put it in my file share now.

Did you aim an inch or so to the left or right to make the shot? I ask because my scopes must be bent as I aim for the head and hit fruck all:rotfl: and the sound is so .....well it ain't a sniper sound is it:D BLAM or something:facepalm:

Aiming for a specific spot? Steady on, I'm not that good. I just scope, shoot and hope for the best. :lol:

On this occasion I managed a double head shot. They just lined themselves up like planets at the right time for me.

Bitty :smashin:

untitled.jpg

sleep_4.jpg

Racist!

Well, historically speaking it should be me. Even if I generally don't have anything to do with what's going on. :thumbsup:
I'm angry with you... I'm not sure for what yet...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom