L96A1 Montage

Maybe Willy will get in touch with the Mods to sort it out.

OMG - just back from my holidays to see that the cease-fire has ended. :laugh:

I am surprised at how black and white some of the responses in here are. There is one person defending a member of their clan because they don't like the posting of an individual, just for someone else to do the same thing, yet bring them down for it.
Personally I think most of you are muppets and need to get over yourselves. Maybe we should all get together for a street brawl... last man standing has rights over any posts in the PS3 section? Or you can just give me that honour now? :cool:

Maybe the Mods could give the instigator a bit of a break for a while ?

keep-calm-and-carry-on.png

Yeah carry on please i'm finding it quite amusing:rotfl:

And to think that someone said the BoBs are cliquey:hiya::devil:

Theres a difference in constructive criticism and statements like that. If we were all to start making comments like that to each other this place would get a bit rowdy again, so why state that your being the bigger man in previous posts saying sorry then come out with this *****? I personally think your life is pish, what do you think about that, bellend?:boring::nono:

Grow up...:suicide:

There's a viewpoint(criticism), then there's insulting someone.

I'm not here to keep picking your dummy's up, and putting them back in your prams.

Last edited:
edit: i dont even know what pish means, is it a sound or something else?

Scottish slang for ****, urine, or whatever you call it in your locale.
Mostly used to describe something that's not good..

I'm not here to keep picking your dummy's up, and putting them back in your prams.

No you are all here to wipe FGD's mouth when he slavers p1sh (Scottish slang for pee pee for those who still don't now :laugh:)

No you are all here to wipe FGD's mouth when he slavers p1sh (Scottish slang for pee pee for those who still don't now :laugh:)

lol at Fox's hotpot of quotes, dummies back in mouth toys back in pram. My dummy is no use in my pram :D

millsman said:
Maybe you should post that for the 3rd time Ian, just in case the mods didn't catch it :rolleyes:

Well something needs to be done
Its not like this is a one off time.

Sent from my HTC Desire using AVForums

There is an 'ignore list' option in the control panel.

This way you wont have to read anyone's posts who annoys you. :thumbsup:

Well, that passed an otherwise boring monday morning.

no need to all thank me at once. :D

Well something needs to be done
Its not like this is a one off time.

Sent from my HTC Desire using AVForums

Thats for the power's that be to decide, Willy had no issue with what he said, imo he said nothing wrong (nothing wrong with criticism)

I think Robot was looking for an opportunity after being deleted from Grandads freind list (which wasn't done out of spite I was online when he did it)

No need for everyone to jump in

Just for the record, I have not deleted any Scudders from my FL and won't be either, Life really is too short to bear a grudge.

Plus, how else would we arrange our grudge matches? :lesson:

Thanks! :smashin:

You deleted me Wario

Let's be honest, we're just a group of guys bitching about each other, if any of us, through fate happened to be in the opposite clan, we would be saying exactly the same thing to each other. Fickle tw@ts that we are:D

You deleted me Wario

B0llocks did I:D

When, really?

I deleted every single person on my friends list at the end of MW2, I added loads of AVF'ers a few weeks before getting Blops. I think i explained it in the Blops PSN ID Exchange thread at the time

Thats for the power's that be to decide, Willy had no issue with what he said, imo he said nothing wrong (nothing wrong with criticism)

I think Robot was looking for an opportunity after being deleted from Grandads freind list (which wasn't done out of spite I was online when he did it)

No need for everyone to jump in

well there's a little bit more to it, but i'll admit it had it's part to play. i had literally just sent the guy a message too.

so that and the comments about the latest ScuD recruits, comments about people buying Xbox's, the above comments, the constant snide remarks made in posts, ect, ect, ect.

so while some of you may think i'm trying to instigate some kind of "hate campaign" (i liked that one, not over dramatic or anything :D) i'll argue that in my opinion this latest comment was just one too many. we all know it's not the first time he's insulted or made comments about other members on here.

anyhoos, i've no beef with any other members on here and i admire the Wolves who backed up their fellow member, but, for me your buddy has made one snide remark too many, i did the forgive and forget stuff (and again shortly afterwards) but not any more. so, for that reason i'll be putting said character on my ignore list.

I hope most of you don't think any less of me for that giving the circumstances and that we can still join each other online and hammer the noobs. :smashin: If not then just delete me (i'm getting used to it now :D).

Peace,

TheRobotman

P.S. sorry for bringing this up in you thread Willy, i should have did it elsewhere but i hope your vid got a few extra hits out of it. :laugh:

well there's a little bit more to it, but i'll admit it had it's part to play. i had literally just sent the guy a message too.

First off all there was no need for you to post on the forums that I deleted it you. It's childish. We have 24 members of LW in our clan, that is nearly a 1/4 of the permitted friends you can have. I have loads of members from Hupt, who I regularly play with with.

I have deleted Bob's as they moved to the Xbox. I left Sharpy simply as he was mentioning he would be trying to rent a copy of Blops on PS3.

They did not moan as they most know why they got deleted and vice versa, it's happen to me aswell, I simply Pm'ed the individual and asked them why. Got an answer it was fine.

Yes I have deleted everyone off Scud only left Clarkie just incase we have our friendly, after our friendly he will be deleted too

Any member from LW can have Scudders on there FL I do not care. If you was targeted from the LW clan on a hate campaign, you would do the same thing. Posts, digs from your camps has only given more reasons why I deleted the ScuD clan.

Robot please do not be a diplomat on AVF. I know your true colours, you might aswell show them ehh?

Clarkie again stop being a diplomat, You was on my FL, after I added you so I can ENQUIRE about joining ScuD. One day after my discussion with Baldy which kicked off everything between Me vs Scud, you deleted me the next day, I know why, and for the same reason I deleted ScuD from my list. In no way is my FL exclusive, but people I do not get along with will get deleted, as I do not see the reason too. ESPECIALLY THE SCUD.

End of the matter, line have been crossed and personal digs shouldn't be even posted from a fully grown man.I find it incredibly pathetic your clan supports these types of actions.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom