L96A1 Montage

I don't expect anything.

Don't think Willy is either. I haven't once said a video "rate comment subscribe" like you still see from some well known commentators.

I wont ever start either. I know I personally have a lot to work on as a commentator. That's what gets you subscribers. Not the gameplay anymore.

Which is why I'm about to unsubscribe to markofj. He is good but never plays the objective and his commentaries can get annoying.

I don't expect anything.

Don't think Willy is either. I haven't once said a video "rate comment subscribe" like you still see from some well known commentators.

I wont ever start either. I know I personally have a lot to work on as a commentator. That's what gets you subscribers. Not the gameplay anymore.

Which is why I'm about to unsubscribe to markofj. He is good but never plays the objective and his commentaries can get annoying.

Agreed, I just hate his Cujo, the whole famassy mass mass.

Xcal is the most original commentator, maybe with 402thunder402.

No hard feelings, The montage was very ordinary, your older videos were different and very good.

In a few weeks I will be posting up some edits. Anyone can critique/like/dislike.

Just because we post on the same forum or you been on my PSN for long. Doesn't matter, don't expect 1000 likes 100 comments, 100 thank you's because you think it's good.

It was det that said about liking the videos? Why you qouting moi :smashin:

i have never followed the heart for heart, you sub me i sub you, you blah me i blah you blah blah.

Its no big deal for me because i like making them and other people have liked watching them :smashin:

Cuz you're Willy Spielberg!

Because they dislike obviously lol. Doesn't matter if 90% of the forum agree with a youtube uploader, It doesn't equate to likes on youtube.

or

Viewers are lazy.

I personally think the montage was pish, out of respect I didn't dislike it, I have liked your commentaries before, and Willy's older videos.

More members should critique videos to make videos from members better. If you dislike it mention why.

i've read all the crap you post on here and it's never really bothered me, a mans entitled to an opinion after all, but this is just out of order, after all the work Willy did for the forum with his montages?

so you don't like it? not L33T enough for you?

the guys just posted up a quick vid to show some sniper kills he got, i don't think he's trying to compete with Xcal or whatever the names of the video game heroes you crack one off over at night. go away and have a good look at yourself, you've lost any respect i still had for you.

Ian's final killcam was EPIC:eek::cool:

It's a shame the stupid Xbox theatre mode only recorded the 1st 3 mins of that game so I can't upload it.

It's a shame the stupid Xbox theatre mode only recorded the 1st 3 mins of that game so I can't upload it.

Someone did mention that last night.

I'll have a look to see if it's still in my recent games, was it dom on grid?

3.01 showing up on mine too. Its gone :mad:

i've read all the crap you post on here and it's never really bothered me, a mans entitled to an opinion after all, but this is just out of order, after all the work Willy did for the forum with his montages?

so you don't like it? not L33T enough for you?

the guys just posted up a quick vid to show some sniper kills he got, i don't think he's trying to compete with Xcal or whatever the names of the video game heroes you crack one off over at night. go away and have a good look at yourself, you've lost any respect i still had for you.

Always a ScuD covering your back kapow

Ian i cant find your triple law kill either meh!!

Last edited:

Yeah and even the quad nade was covered by smoke

Because they dislike obviously lol. Doesn't matter if 90% of the forum agree with a youtube uploader, It doesn't equate to likes on youtube.

or

Viewers are lazy.

I personally think the montage was pish, out of respect I didn't dislike it, I have liked your commentaries before, and Willy's older videos.

More members should critique videos to make videos from members better. If you dislike it mention why.

Theres a difference in constructive criticism and statements like that. If we were all to start making comments like that to each other this place would get a bit rowdy again, so why state that your being the bigger man in previous posts saying sorry then come out with this *****? I personally think your life is pish, what do you think about that, bellend?:boring::nono:

I think KMC has got too many peoples backs up on this forum. Can't be healthy.

LOL Mods will deal with Baldy. No need to explain myself too you.

LOL Mods will deal with Baldy. No need to explain myself too you.

Eh? Crying to the mods again?

You justify your critism of Willy but, when the same words are used against you it's somehow different? Go then, wine to the mods like a little child.

As far as I'm concerned it's you who causes most of the trouble on this forum, if the mods feel they have to "deal with" Baldy then they do the same with me too, Because he is right, you are a Bellend.

:rotfl::rotfl:

I would join in but having received my infraction for today i shall stick with this ^^ thinking about it i can guess who complained about my comment now :rolleyes:

Some people never learn, if you've got nothing nice to say why bother jumping feet first into saying something random and negative when you havent even been addressed :confused::suicide:

maybe he's still p155ed at me for posting a pic of his bird :D :p
4001263153_1a141954ed.jpg

I love blondes :smashin:

i cant personally see anything wrong with baldys post.

saying someones video is pish and someones life is pish is a whole different level! this scud hate campaign on FGD is getting boring, ruining lots of good threads and is starting to become childish. he may say stuff you dont agree with but theres no need to take it personally, its not even your video hes taken a distaste for.

edit: i dont even know what pish means, is it a sound or something else?

Its hardly a hate campaign Montoya & I'll agree with you it is boring & childish but he brings it on himself.
He posted a while back how sorry he was & that you all (LW's) were giving him a hard time about it but within the space of a few weeks brain freeze occurs :facepalm: & it all starts again:suicide:

oh btw

pish : Literally means **** urine pee etc.It is not a slang word as so many people assume but an ancient Scots word, Scots being the Language of the Lowlanders of Scotland FACT!! Can also be used as a put down

I liked Willy's older stuff. It was fresh and something innovative. It was liked by myself.

I simply said it was crap, as he had montaged his misses which slowed the montage down. Willy knows I enjoy his videos, and there deservdly like.

Ridgeback why have you even put your 2 cents in? Your post is hypocritical.

Fit I laughed at the pic you want a thank you?

Montoya there is no need to reply to them. There just riding the 'GO ROBOT GO' wave.

Wow...

Last edited:
I will be among the 1st to announce to KMC if I or anyone else feels he is in the wrong, but his post here is not about anything like that at all. There's nothing malicious in it so I'm surprised to see that it's been jumped upon so quickly as such. Him and Willy get on, so I can't understand why others are trying to stir things up to suggest otherwise.

Montoya is right - it's like people still can't wait for an opportunity to pounce.

Everyone was supposed to 'move on' as it were.

Let's not forget that.

The thing is Rob I did "move on", in fact, I've had to "move on" numerous times now.

I've never had any beef with guy before but, recently some of the posts he's made have just been have been way out of order.

"sorry" or a smiley after some of the bile posted only hides the true venom behind the posts for so long.

I will just quote that, cba to reply and tie you in a knot to see more garbage like "cool story bro" ...

/part

To be honest with both sides it's boring everyone is entitled to their opinion if you don't like what someone posts then don't read it

If someone has an issue with a post from kmc then sort it out via a pm, fed up of threads going of track because of stupid mindless so called adults jumping on the band wagon trying to pick a fight

I get the clan unity thing but I'm sure whoever he upset is adult enough to sort it out himself

Bored of it all

Millsy

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

I disagree about it being boring, what would be boring is if we all got along.:D

With regard to what was posted about the vid, Willy is a big boy, out of anyone on this forum he is more than capable of dealing with it on his own without any help from the Pink Ladies. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom