L96A1 Montage

xDjentleman

Novice Member
nice! getting a feel for it eh?

if you ever fancy a friendly 1v1 with the L96, add me on xbox :smashin:

had some good games with toon the other day.. until someone in my house unplugged my router to plug the hoover in :facepalm:

Fit

Good vid willy, looks like I'll need to practice a lot to get anywhere near your skillzzzzz :D
As Symp says the hit detection is a bit iffy, think I'm on target & then fire n fail most of the time

xDjentleman

Novice Member
once the most recent update to sniping gets applied to black ops on PS3, then no-one has any excuses.

sniping on xbox is just some much more fun because it just works better thanks to the new patch.

when i try the same shots on combat training i get smacked.. you have to snipe differently on ps3 until the new patch kicks in

willywinker

Good vid willy, looks like I'll need to practice a lot to get anywhere near your skillzzzzz :D
As Symp says the hit detection is a bit iffy, think I'm on target & then fire n fail most of the time

I couldnt hit a barn door last week mate :D

Defo be up for some games Denj :smashin:

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
Makes me want to give the Sniper rifles a try!

I'll fail though, always do.:D

willywinker

I never used them before last week. psn3 down + combat training = 4tw :smashin:

Cant see myself using another gun now tbh. Contracts have gone out the window and i am not prestiging on the xbox.

Cheers Jimjam the music does go sweet. Just a case of swapping the clips around until it matches. Its not rocket science.

Suprised FGD has not critiqued my sniping :oops:

KMC

Banned
LOL Willy no need. You used to whoop my ass on MW2.

Next time edit your misses, it slows down your whole montage, sniper montages need to be quick paced and snappy. You can't edit a sniper montage like you would do with another gun.

willywinker

Yeah but i like it when i show a little killstreak and that i dont spawn die spawn die spawn hitmarker kill kill die die hitmarkers die die kill and so on all the time.

had 3 tries and went to commando tonight with the scudees. Its in the bin.

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
it liked it mate, it feels real, not like the two thousand "Kwik Skopezzz" in five minute ones that you can watch all day on youtube.

how's the LAW montage getting along? :D BOOM!

must be a few goodies from last night mate, Ian's Quad Nade and RCXD were both crackers too. :smashin:

Fit

Yeah Ians RCXD has gotta go in the next AVF montage for sure.
I had a few games last night with the L96A1 & its definitely a lot more forgiving on the eggbox than the PS3 so gonna stick with it for a while. Got some good shots off on Array last night so I was happy:smashin:

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
Ian's final killcam was EPIC:eek::cool:
Nice idea for a montage there bud, The Victory Montage!

with Willys double LAW killcam and Ians Quad RCXD from last night we'd have a good start. :smashin:

Det

Distinguished Member
Liked

Det

Distinguished Member
Just wanted you to know I was one of the two lol. Don't understand why ppl on these forums don't help each others channels out with likes.

willywinker

Just wanted you to know I was one of the two lol. Don't understand why ppl on these forums don't help each others channels out with likes.
I know what you were referring to :smashin:

KMC

Banned
Because they dislike obviously lol. Doesn't matter if 90% of the forum agree with a youtube uploader, It doesn't equate to likes on youtube.

or

Viewers are lazy.

I personally think the montage was pish, out of respect I didn't dislike it, I have liked your commentaries before, and Willy's older videos.

More members should critique videos to make videos from members better. If you dislike it mention why.

willywinker

Because they dislike obviously lol. Doesn't matter if 90% of the forum agree with a youtube uploader, It doesn't equate to likes on youtube.

or

Viewers are lazy.

I personally think the montage was pish, out of respect I didn't dislike it, I have liked your commentaries before, and Willy's older videos.

More members should critique videos to make videos from members better. If you dislike it mention why.

Thats the way it is :D

KMC

Banned
Thats the way it is :D
No hard feelings, The montage was very ordinary, your older videos were different and very good.

In a few weeks I will be posting up some edits. Anyone can critique/like/dislike.

Just because we post on the same forum or you been on my PSN for long. Doesn't matter, don't expect 1000 likes 100 comments, 100 thank you's because you think it's good.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Sky agrees movie deal with Entertainment One
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett