L.a. Noire £25 deal!

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Just dropped into Tesco this morning, they are selling l.a Noire for £25 if you buy any other chart game in the top 20

xbox or PS3 ! also i noticed they have dropped there prices on a few other chart titles.:D

Shame most of the selected titles are near to their RRP. However, if you were planning on buying the kinect carnival games this is an ok price of £19.99 so that's £45 for both.

did see Killzone 3 for £30 which is cheaper for tesco, but i know you can get it for around £21 on the net at the mo.

Is crysis 2 in the top 20 and does anyone know the price in store?

La Noire and Marvel vs Capcom seems decent for £45, I noticed my local had sold out of MVC not surprisingly, but its still available online I think.

Well tesco extra I went to had mvc but at £37.
So not sure if 19 is only online. Ordered them there instead

I got emailed at £6.67 discount code from Tesco because i pre-ordered LA Noire but there's nothing in the chart worth getting. I'd get Crysis 2 but it's £40 before discount.

I got emailed at £6.67 discount code from Tesco because i pre-ordered LA Noire but there's nothing in the chart worth getting. I'd get Crysis 2 but it's £40 before discount.

me too, problem is, even with the discount, most items are still too expensive. i usually wait for the price to drop on games anyway..i picked up crysis 2 recently at game ... new for £22.99 - 4% quidco

couple of good points though for customer service

improved packaging (for a single release) it seems there still getting it wrong for bigger boxsets like the sopranos etc.
got the game a day before release
good customer service giving us the same offer and letting us know about it quickly

i have had bad customer service from them in the past

Last edited:
johnhy said:
Well tesco extra I went to had mvc but at £37.
So not sure if 19 is only online. Ordered them there instead

MvC is £19 in my store (liverpool) and number 20 in the chart so im guessing its in effect nationwide now

Thanks for this, I know what I am doing this afternoon! :smashin:

Edit: Success! Even though Marvel Vs Capcom still said £37.90 on the shelf i took it to the counter and asked them to check the price, it was indeed down to £19 in store, so with my £5 clubcard voucher I got LA Noire and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for £39!

So very pleased !

Last edited:
Thanks for this, I know what I am doing this afternoon! :smashin:

Edit: Success! Even though Marvel Vs Capcom still said £37.90 on the shelf i took it to the counter and asked them to check the price, it was indeed down to £19 in store, so with my £5 clubcard voucher I got LA Noire and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for £39!

So very pleased !

nothing like baggin a few bargains eh... he he:D

Yeah would like to know if on tomoz also as Dirt 3 is out.

The Tesco near me got the customary 2 copies of a new release so no LA Noire bargain for me as they went quickly.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom