• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

L.a. Noire £25 deal!

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Hi Just dropped into Tesco this morning, they are selling l.a Noire for £25 if you buy any other chart game in the top 20

xbox or PS3 ! also i noticed they have dropped there prices on a few other chart titles.:D

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Shame most of the selected titles are near to their RRP. However, if you were planning on buying the kinect carnival games this is an ok price of £19.99 so that's £45 for both.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
did see Killzone 3 for £30 which is cheaper for tesco, but i know you can get it for around £21 on the net at the mo.

michaelb007

Established Member
La Noire and Marvel vs Capcom seems decent for £45, I noticed my local had sold out of MVC not surprisingly, but its still available online I think.

johnhy

Established Member
Well tesco extra I went to had mvc but at £37.
So not sure if 19 is only online. Ordered them there instead

D

Deleted member 92943

I got emailed at £6.67 discount code from Tesco because i pre-ordered LA Noire but there's nothing in the chart worth getting. I'd get Crysis 2 but it's £40 before discount.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
I got emailed at £6.67 discount code from Tesco because i pre-ordered LA Noire but there's nothing in the chart worth getting. I'd get Crysis 2 but it's £40 before discount.

me too, problem is, even with the discount, most items are still too expensive. i usually wait for the price to drop on games anyway..i picked up crysis 2 recently at game ... new for £22.99 - 4% quidco

couple of good points though for customer service

improved packaging (for a single release) it seems there still getting it wrong for bigger boxsets like the sopranos etc.
got the game a day before release
good customer service giving us the same offer and letting us know about it quickly

i have had bad customer service from them in the past

Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

Kevmo

Established Member
johnhy said:
Well tesco extra I went to had mvc but at £37.
So not sure if 19 is only online. Ordered them there instead

MvC is £19 in my store (liverpool) and number 20 in the chart so im guessing its in effect nationwide now

maxmum

Standard Member
Thanks for this, I know what I am doing this afternoon! :smashin:

Edit: Success! Even though Marvel Vs Capcom still said £37.90 on the shelf i took it to the counter and asked them to check the price, it was indeed down to £19 in store, so with my £5 clubcard voucher I got LA Noire and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for £39!

So very pleased !

Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Thanks for this, I know what I am doing this afternoon! :smashin:

Edit: Success! Even though Marvel Vs Capcom still said £37.90 on the shelf i took it to the counter and asked them to check the price, it was indeed down to £19 in store, so with my £5 clubcard voucher I got LA Noire and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for £39!

So very pleased !

nothing like baggin a few bargains eh... he he:D

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom