1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KV32FX68 Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by djtex, Apr 29, 2004.

1. djtex

djtex
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Sadly my 28" Phillips widescreen has just blown up, so time to replace it. I have found a company selling the Sony KV32FX68 for £599 without a stand.

I don't need the stand anyway, anyone have any thoughts on whether this is a good deal?

Includes free delivery.

Cheers

2. MartinG

MartinG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well John Lewis price matched that TV for me at £699 with the stand. The Sony Centre at Norwich gave me the 28 inch version at £599 including one of their new DVD players worth £129 for free. TV appears to be OK.

3. Jayv79

Jayv79

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent, i bought a same tv for that price from a company in Birmingham. I did not need a stand for the tv so why pay the extra? nono:

my tv arrived in perfect condition and am most proud of it!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i had no buzzing problems and the picture is great

good luck with yours::)

4. Jayv79

Jayv79

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also should mention that the model supplied should be KV32FX68B, being a model sold in Ireland and other Europe countries with the stand.

I am told that it is exactly the same tv as over here (KV32FX68U for the UK market incl. stand). Sony have told me that there are no differences with the tv. (what a relieft that was)

please see my previous thread 'non-UK Sony TV model' for more info. As Paul comments, most of the tv are built in Wales, so technically it's not imported :nono: