1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KV32FQ75 and VTX-S760 Digibox Sound Problem

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Neilly, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Neilly

Neilly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone here have the above combination?

If so, please could you try the following for me.

Watch a SKY broadcast and whilst listening to the sound through the TV change the sound 'space' option on the TV from off to on. With mine I get faint distortion of the sound. The only way I can really describe it is like a mistuned in radio. It ONLY happens whilst watching SKY and the 'space' setting set to ON. Any other input and the sound is fine.

Please try this test, and let me know the outcome. Some channels are not too bad, SKY News shows it up the worst.

If anyone has any ideas for a fix, great.

Thanks,

Neilly.

2. dai

dai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a sony kv32fq75u with a Amstrad srx 300 digibox .I have exactly the same problem on the sound,the digibox was changed by SKY from a Grundig but this has no effect.I have contacted SKY who deny any problems with the transmission signal,so I am coming to the conclusion that the electronic sound set up of the Sony may be at fault. :(

3. Neilly

Neilly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think nobody else had the problem. Mind you I'm sure I'm not the only one with the Sont TV and SKY Box!!!

What puzzles me is that is in only with SKY and only witht the space option. ALL other inputs are fine!

I thooght the problem must be the box but now I wonder if it's just another problem with the set. Though why only SKY broadcasts is beyond me.

Perhaps someone here could explain.

Thanks.

Neilly.