1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KV28LS60 v KV28FX68

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by onzey, Aug 17, 2003.

1. onzey

onzey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A few people on this forum seem to be happy with their KV28LS60 which is a pure 100Hz (i.e no extra processing) TV. I believe the KV28FX68 is similar in terms of being pure 100Hz. Should I expect both models to perform equally well? The FX68 is a newer model so can it be considered an upgrade (possibly better?) to the LS60? Any comments appreciated. Also is the KV28FX66 generally considered a better TV than the other 2?

onzey

2. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    I can't answer your question however don't assume that because a model is newer that it will be better. Many of the older Sony sets are regarded to be superior to the newer built models.

3. onzey

onzey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks lynx, I agree hence the "possibly better". In fact I am now looking through the forums for comments on other older (I think) Sony models like KV28FX66 and KV28LS36 . However, I wonder if buying older models might mean more chance of getting a bad (i.e. buzzing or other fault) set which perhaps has been returned but not necessarily fixed.

onzey

4. onzey

onzey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the subject line of this thread to include " v KV28FX66" so that it shows up in the list of threads? I edited the first post and edited subject at the same time but the subject didn't change except within the first post. Thanks.

onzey