1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KV28FX68 v KV28LS36 Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by corh5, Feb 10, 2004.

1. corh5

corh5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi

I recently purchased a KV28LS36 but the right speaker is broken so as it was the last one the shop had in stock and i dont want it to go for repair im hoping to get a full refund.

I'm now thinking of getting the KV28FX68 but have a few questions.

1. What is the picture quality like generally (especially on sky), PS2 and gamecube.

and secondly the most IMPORTANT one

2. What is the picture quality like when watching live FOOTBALL on SKY. I have seen other threads about the 100hz issue but i would like some feedback from people with the KV28fx68 who love watching football and other sports like i do or would i do better sticking with the kv28ls36.

I would prefer to stick with Sony as all my other equipment is Sony.

Thanks

2. Phil S

Phil S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. General picture quality excellent.

2. Watching footbal - you get some "shimmer" when the camera pans over detailed crowd scenes, ie. lots of heads (small black blobs). However 100Hz is pleasing to some people but abhorrent to others. I got used to it and have watched many football matches with no loss of enjoyment. If you get engrossed in the game you forget any thoughts of 100hz/50Hz