• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Kung Fu Rabbit (e-shop)

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Anyone taken a nibble of this one yet?

Noticed it earlier in the e-shop, looks like a less hardcore Super Meat Boy(no bad thing as I loved SMB but don't think I could go through quite that brutality again).

Think I'll grab this tomorrow, only £4 something so nicely priced for a change on e-shop.

Will post my thoughts up once I've played it(doubt I'll get chance tomorrow though).

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Super meat boy is pure hell on earth.

Best game on the Xbox360 bar none:)

Purchased Kung Fu Rabbit this morning after the update, seems a very worthy game at only £4.49 and does indeed share similarities with Super Meat Boy, of course less brutal and controls aren't as tight(SMB had the tightest controls of any 2D platformer I've ever played, it needed them!) but fun to play and from the sounds of things you can unlock a more brutal mode later on which throws in way more hazards and enemies(hmm, SMB dark world?:D).

Certainly recommended.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Nobody else bothered with this one then? I'm really enjoying it, it's a nice little challenge and ramps up at a nice steady pace. Well worth the asking price IMO.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom