Kung Fu Hustle Limited Edition DTS (R3)

mhuk05 said:
Do Axle Music declare the full value? I don't suppose it includes tax? ;)
The price listed on Axel Music is the price you pay, no other charges and no customs :thumbsup:

ilovedts said:
Has anyone received their's from Axel Music yet?
Has anyone ordered it for Axel Music? as I had already placed my order with another company when I noticed Axel had it, hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow.

got mine today from dvdfromkorea. It's a BIG parcel. opened it up, but couldn't find the 'exclusive booklet'. It's not the retailers fault as the package was obviously factory sealed, but I'm e-mailing them as the set is really incomplete :(

I've ordered mine from Axel Music but I haven't received mine yet, so I'll let you know :thumbsup:

edinburgh160 said:
got mine today from dvdfromkorea. It's a BIG parcel. opened it up, but couldn't find the 'exclusive booklet'. It's not the retailers fault as the package was obviously factory sealed, but I'm e-mailing them as the set is really incomplete :(
What booklet are you referring to?

Also, how did your Set arrive, was it Parcel Force?

Haven't received mine from DVDfromKorea yet. :(

Maybe tomorrow...

Indiana Jones said:
What booklet are you referring to?

Also, how did your Set arrive, was it Parcel Force?

its the gold coloured one pictured on the box with the 2 hand drawn characters. All the other stuff is in there (photo album, certificate, plaque etc).
It arrived via Royal Mail (normal postie in his van)

received an e-mail, and they are sending the booklet out asap.
great service from them , A++++++

edinburgh160 said:
its the gold coloured one pictured on the box with the 2 hand drawn characters. All the other stuff is in there (photo album, certificate, plaque etc).
It arrived via Royal Mail (normal postie in his van)
Still havent recieved mine, how long did yours take to arrive? as mine was posted on the 19th.

Indiana Jones said:
Still havent recieved mine, how long did yours take to arrive? as mine was posted on the 19th.
Mine was posted on the 12th and isn't here yet. :(

Aretak said:
Mine was posted on the 12th and isn't here yet. :(

just checked my e-mails, and mine was also posted on the 12th. I received it yesterday (29th), so I would give it another day or 2.

Woke up this morning to be told I have a package from Korean down stairs :thumbsup:

Still nothing here... I mailed DVDfromKorea about it and they said that if it isn't here by April 8th they'll consider it lost and send another one. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Also still haven't received my Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind DVD which was shipped a week ago... not having much luck with the postal service right now. :(

Wow... postie turned up at 4:30 this afternoon with this, my copy of Eternal Sunshine and the Back to the Future trilogy as well! Sadly, the dog got to the door before me, and as such ESotSM and BttF both have punctures in the case from his teeth. Thankfully all the discs are ok.

Kung Fu Hustle set was mint however... really impressed with it. Didn't expect the box to be so huge! Everything listed on the box was in my set, so I assume it's complete. Mine was #1300/3000. I also now know that my right hand is the exact same size as Stephen Chow's... :)

Has anyone else found that the DVD fits a little too tight in the leather case? as I pulled out the DVD yesterday and found that the back of the case was all torn up from where someone has jammed it in.
I then replaced the case with another but the cover art doesnt seem to fit properly as some of the cover sticks out the top and I had to swap the positions of the case and booklets around as putting the DVD back in the same place caused the case terring effect, am on the second replace case now and hopefully in its new location it wont happen again lol

no mine fits ok. seems to be pot luck with these sets though.
My Oldboy UE had the problem of fitting discs into the copper case (far too tight). The KFH box is rather large, and the wife is going crazy as these box sets dont fit into the racks we have, so have to sit on the top.
Glad to see you got your set Artek, I take it everyone got the old style booklet. Hope mine arrives soon, as it is bugging me that it was missing. Still at least they are sending one out. :)

Everything that was pictured on the back of the Boxset was included in mine.

Mine is a little tight in the leather case, but it wasn't torn or anything as a result. It really is a very nice set...

Has anyone got theirs from axel music yet?It works out quite cheap from there..

I've got mine from Axelmusic. The box is relly bag, they sent mine in a refuse sack from Germany. Its a really nice set though :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom