KS8000 mounting, only 2 screw holes on back?

Buycoin

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Might seem silly but I'm having trouble using a universal mount on my new ks8000.

The back seems to allow for only the top 2 holes as the bottom two which are in line seem to just be holes and not for screws.

Am I missing something?

I have attached an image

Thanks

Attachments

• 20171220_175723.jpg
    20171220_175723.jpg
    596 KB · Views: 197
My mount only used the top 2 holes (With the spacers). The bottom two should also take screws. My mount included additional spacers for the bottom which I fixed to the bottom holes without an issue

My mount only used the top 2 holes (With the spacers). The bottom two should also take screws. My mount included additional spacers for the bottom which I fixed to the bottom holes without an issue

Yea I've figured the bottom two holes have the screw fixing. Maybe a replacement screen or some sort of refurbished unit.

I have now purchased a mount that only uses the top two holes and runs horizontalam

Thanks for that Shyam

Hello everyone,

Might seem silly but I'm having trouble using a universal mount on my new ks8000.

The back seems to allow for only the top 2 holes as the bottom two which are in line seem to just be holes and not for screws.

Am I missing something?

I have attached an image

Thanks
Where did you buy your Ks8000 from . I would love one but theyre virtually extinct now

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom