Question KS8000 55" for £1050, worth it ?

BEN_UK

Hello,

In the market for a new TV to replace my aging LG 47" 1080p £500 4 years ago I think.

Looking for 4K, HDR and up to 55" no interest in 3D

Going to be used for normal HD TV watching, Xbox One S gaming soon to be Xbox One X for 4K gaming. Blue Ray watching. I like HDR gaming and want to take advantage of that.

I've seen a KS8000 55" for £1050 in my local area its a display model and its the last one! is that a good price ? also they have the KS8000 49" for £950 this is not a display model they still have a few brand new still in the box.

Can I get anything better for the money ?

Thanks Ben

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
for 1k i dont think ur getting a better screen than the KS8000. if you can stretch your budget a little bit and get the 58 DX902b that would be an upgrade but at 1k I'd be quite content that I've got myself a great LCD with awesome AR reflective coating, good response times, great HDR performance and a very nice design.

try and get a good warranty included with it as I've had issues with samsung panels myself and their build quality is probably without question the worst so if any issues do crop up, its nice to be able to give them a call.

BEN_UK

Well I went for the KS8000 55" version and its awesome!

Only been running it a few games and the picture is fantastic.

Xbox One S looks amazing when playing battle field 1.

Very happy with the purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom