Question KRP600m blinking blue light‼️

Gunner06

Novice Member
Reaction score
I need help please‼️ I can't find anything about the "blue light blinking 8 times" and how to repair it‼️ Can someone post the thread to fixing it please⁉️ I will be repairing it myself if it's just replacing a board or a capsitor on a board if I can get the correct info on part numbers. I saw another thread regarding krp500 but I understand the part numbers are different so it might not apply.

Need to get this fixed as I haven't been able to use my Tv for a week now and wife is not happy.

Hello,

It's just the regulator that needs replacing, the link I sent you will be able to fix it.

Thx
GMAN40

If you get red and blue rectangles, 8 blue lights, go to tv settings, power options, choose option 3, takes in less power, maybe good for older tv sets, mine has over 30,000 hours,,has stopped the 8 blue lights.

GMan is correct, it needs fixing by someone or yourself if your confident with a soldering iron and can source the part, the other answer is incorrect, you may as well wave your magic wand at it and say abracadabra :rotfl:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom