1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

krishav are sound !

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by jezgroom, Jan 14, 2002.

1. jezgroom

jezgroom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a quick note to say that someone queried the cheapness and 'kosher'ness of this site as the prices were cheap. As its store only around the corner from me in Chiswick I popped in and bought a Panasonic NVDS28, a case and 5 tapes thrown in for £ 550. As the lowest price I could find was about £ 540ish for the camera alone I was quite pleased. The guys are simply good dealers and I wonder if anyone else can beat their prices ?

2. Snafu23

Snafu23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I placed an order with them last night and neither got a confrimation email for it (yes, checked junk...), nor a reply to my email...Very shoddy so far, but hopeing they'll come through. Will update this post as things change.

3. senu

senu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,865
    That post is 7 years old though:rolleyes:

4. Snafu23

Snafu23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Haha, I know, but they're still around. Anywya, after calling them up they said thye just needed ID faxed over- they seem sound- will update once it's all said and done.

5. bermudacfa

bermudacfa
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    so how did it work out ? :confused:

6. Snafu23

Snafu23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'll tell you on Wednesday when it arrives!

But there is already one bad drawback sadly- their couriers don't deliver to the top floor!!! So not only do Ineeed ot ge titme off work, but somehow convince a friend to do the same so he can help me take it up two floors- really really poor service in that respect. Will update if the TV arrives safely at least so you all know.

ALSO, no email confirmation for the order which seemed weird. They're cool over the phone though...

7. bermudacfa

bermudacfa
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, so what did you get from them ? the Pioneer 5090 or the KRP 500a? How did you sort out the warranty piece of the transaction? :lease:

Spoke with them today, they dont provide a 5 yr warranty with the KRP but do provide it with the 5090.

With the KRP I can get the extended warranty for GBP 300.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thank you...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  8. Snafu23

Snafu23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Bermuda,

sorry for the late response- first 5 minutes I get to chill since Monday!

Got my KRP500A today, bloomin marvellous. Didn't bother with the 5 yr warranty, hope I don't regret it! In fact no idea hat my warranty is yet, just finished setting it up.

Krish seem OK, kinda sloppy wiht emails, and deliveries too, they said Wednesday was 100% so took the day off and then it was Friday...but I got the goods, they arived safely and they seem reliable.