1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krish AV - well done guys

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by museumsteve, Feb 3, 2003.

1. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    after emailing Krish AV this weekend as I thought my HS-10 had gone or was going skywards..got a reply from them this morning.:)
    I wanted to post it here because with a product like a PJ I feel it is important for people to know just how Krish handle things like this..and they would have swapped it on the spot. Thanks to Krish..

http://www.krishav.co.uk/

"Dear Steve - ok please bring it into the shop and we will change it over for you.

Regards - John/ KRISH AV SALES"

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    I second that. Bought an amp from them last week and they are a great bunch. It's got a bit of a 'scratchy' volume control and when rang them they said to run it for a few days and if it is no better they will change it immediately.

Well done guys. Great service and great people to deal with :smashin:

3. juboy

juboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Always good to see positive posts like these.

From the commercial point of view it always makes sense to treat people well... I had been considering switching my Unbeatable order for a Pioneer 2011 to a company that has stock and was looking at Krish. After reading these posts it's ever more likely I'll buy from them :)

4. NeilMcRae

NeilMcRae

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yup, If I get a projector I'll be using these guys.

5. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    ohwell, my problem came back tonight and I cant work out what it is. Unit switched itself off after a few hours of use. Dedicated room, not hot at all (hate the heat personally), extractor fan and a new air filter.
    All being well I'll swap it over tomorrow or wednesday with Krish..
    :( gutted (a little)..

6. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    and indeed,l I emailed Krish last night and explained what was happening. I told them that I would arrange a courier to pick up from me and f possible exchange asap and the email from Krish:-

"ok Steve - when your courier drops it in we will just swop over the units, we do not lead any remote control, leads or ail-filter etc.

Regards - John/ KRISH AV SALES"

outstanding IMO..:) and all my future purchases will be with these guys.:)

7. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    and to think by 3.00pm I had a shiny new HS-10 in my hands..Great job by the couriers and stunning service from Krish.:)

8. ebury

ebury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    just a quick note;krish av used to be called SDB,who nearly always sourced there products from europe.this was why they were always cheaper than most other retailers but can sometimes lead to problems with the warrenty.my denon amp had a slight fault but was sent back to germany as the uk arm would not touch it!!!It took 7 weeks to come back!!!!!ask around and you will find that SDB had a bad name .hopfuly now they've changed for the better.sony uk list them as official stockists:p .not sure about denon or the rest

9. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I phoned them on this very matter - and they are having the same problems as everyone else getting them in I'm afraid. I was even prepared to go down to the 1011, but none of them either...:rolleyes: :(

10. juboy

juboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nightmare. Thanks for posting the info Army Bloke, much appreciated. Looks like I'll just have to sit tight :rolleyes:

11. paulsa

paulsa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I`ve used krish a couple of times,for a pioneer 737 and then a 747 ,very fast friendly service,without a doubt,would use them again