1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KP44PX2U - Not happy

Discussion in 'TVs' started by rdt123, Feb 4, 2003.

1. rdt123

rdt123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Hi All,

I have had this set for about a month. DVD quality is superb but otherwise i'm not overly plleased.

I have a new sky digital installation with a very high signal strength and quality. I'm on RGB with a good scart lead but the picture is poor. Up close to a person, the picture is fine but when someone say, walks passed in the background, there is noticable pixelation around them, kind of like a blur. I'm about 12ft away and i have no idea whats causing this.

The fact that the DVD looks indicates that its the quality of the signal but it's not going to get better and this is really poor.

Any thoughts?

Rob

2. Rookies

Rookies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +345
    This problem you see shows on all tvs the bigger the tv the easier for you to notice the problem.

There many thread on this forum regarding this matter. It SKY they are terrible with compression of broadcast

3. ayubars

ayubars
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, i have to agree.
    SKY quality is crap. It seems to get worse as the weather gets windy or when it starts to rain outside. Try different channels and see if this improves. Also, try watching the telly for a while and see if you notice the same thing.

4. DRGL

DRGL
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Sounds like you have a loose dish/boom arm or poorly aligned dish/LNB,i used to work for Sky and this was the only cause of this(apart from fualty digi box)..........