1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KP44PS2 vs KP44PS2U

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by llcooljazz, Mar 27, 2003.

1. llcooljazz

llcooljazz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering if the U has any relivance, and if there is a difference between the models. I've found it for 1300 not graded, but I've searched these forums, and still dont know there is a difference. Help appreciated, i need this TV soooooo bad :p

2. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Don't quote me but I think the only difference is the plug. U denotes UK. I even think the tuners are the same just that the bandwidth it will search is different according to the region selected in the service menu. I am sure there are some people who will advise the exact difference. Care to say who has it foe £1300?????

3. blancojatt

blancojatt
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've seen the price of this set for £1299 on comets website.

Any further information on the pros/cons vs 44PX2 would be appreciated.

blanco

4. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Blanco PS2 and PX2 are two very different sets. PS2 is a beauty to look at although the PX2 is not that bad considering Toshibas efforts. PS2 gets the full Sony DRC treatment where as I do not think PX2 does.

5. llcooljazz

llcooljazz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah thats where i saw, the PS2 for 1300 too, and delivery is about 15 quid, so a good deal. I might have found a better deal then this, I'm just waiting for a response to my question, and it looks promising, so if it is as good as I think, I'll post on this thread tomorrow.