• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Koss Spark Plug, and Koss The Plug Metallic Edition - whats the difference?

Professor Chaos

Hi all

I'm looking to buy either one of these for the Ipod for general
'in-office' and also bedtime listening, but am not a big fan of
earphones as I generally find them uncomfortable for the ears
and also find they easily slip out of the ear at slight head movement.

So my questions are:

Whats the difference between Koss The Plug: Metallic Edition
and Koss Spark Plug earphones?

Are the Koss earphones comfortable to the inner ear?

Do they fall out of the ear easily?

How often do you have to replace the earbud gel, and can you buy
replacement gel easily from shops?

PaulBoy

I have the Spark Plugs you mention - the foam is very pliable and you roll it between thumb & forefinger before popping them into your ear - the foam then expands to fit snugily in your ear - they are comfortable & havent popped out on me tho' I'm only walking with mine in
Soundwise I was quite impressed for the money but they are VERY bassy so u need some sort of bass management on your source or I'd give them a miss ...
HTH - Paul ;)
PS - They come with 2 sets of pads - not sure how long they'd last - I've had mine for about 3 months but dont use them every day ...

Professor Chaos

PaulBoy said:
I have the Spark Plugs you mention - the foam is very pliable and you roll it between thumb & forefinger before popping them into your ear - the foam then expands to fit snugily in your ear - they are comfortable & havent popped out on me tho' I'm only walking with mine in
Soundwise I was quite impressed for the money but they are VERY bassy so u need some sort of bass management on your source or I'd give them a miss ...
HTH - Paul ;)
PS - They come with 2 sets of pads - not sure how long they'd last - I've had mine for about 3 months but dont use them every day ...

Thanks

Anyone know what the difference between Koss Spark Plug and Koss Metallic Editions is?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom