• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Koretrak legit or not?

Terrisse

Novice Member
Hi,

i’m interested into buying two Koretrak fitness watch, but it seems a bit fishy.

anyone have tryed ordering one here?

TonyRogers

Novice Member
Hi,

i’m interested into buying two Koretrak fitness watch, but it seems a bit fishy.

anyone have tryed ordering one here?
You should read couple of reviews before buying any of these watches. I also found couple of ads on google. Koretrak does look great but fishy as well.

Here are few websites: KoreTrak SmartWatch Review - Fitness Tracker Will Help You Lose Weight and Get in Shape
KoreTrak Review: Body Health Fitness Tracker SmartWatch Band

I am not promoting any website here.

Chieflq

Novice Member
I have some questions about the Kore Trak watch.

I purchased and received a KoreTrak watch last week. I have been trying to set it up by following the 'minimum' instructions that came with it. However, I don't seem to be able to:
1) set the correct date & time;
2) or get it to sync/pair with my Andriod phone because I notice that every time I use it to test my BP, it keeps coming up with the same rating, which I know it's wrong.

Is there a site where I can get complete instructions for this watch? \
Please advise.

Jaime A. Lleras

Mrki

Novice Member
I have some questions about the Kore Trak watch.

I purchased and received a KoreTrak watch last week. I have been trying to set it up by following the 'minimum' instructions that came with it. However, I don't seem to be able to:
1) set the correct date & time;
2) or get it to sync/pair with my Andriod phone because I notice that every time I use it to test my BP, it keeps coming up with the same rating, which I know it's wrong.

Is there a site where I can get complete instructions for this watch? \
Please advise.

Jaime A. Lleras

I was waiting for this watch for almost 2 months. Set up everything and it works for two weeks then it switch of everything could not turn it on. Try fill up battery but no success simply it is dead.
Try to contact provided contacts without any results.
Big advertising for bad product.
Also not to forget measuring hearth rate and blood pressures and all other is very rough not god
Not recommended!

Kaypee

Novice Member
The problem with any new tech gadget is that the individual who wrote the instructions for consumers was "probably" part of the team who researched/invented the tech gadget. Ergo the instructions are written with the assumption that the consumer has a good grasp of today's technology and we all know that not everyone has that feature.
In my opinion, instructions for tech gadgets should be written based on questionnaires and conversations with "ordinary" individuals, who are given the tech gadget, and are allowed to "try" to figure it all out.
The present methodology of including a woefully short, and poorly written instruction/operating manual is evident with KORE TRAK

Customer service is barely satisfactory as well. I waited 16 days for the watch, mine was shipped from the Netherlands and during that time I asked CUSTOMER SERVICE what app I should use. Of the 3 emails I sent with that simple request, none replied that I should download DAYBAND and the only reason I found that correct APP was just lucky on You Tube, and even in the video the APP was not named but I paused at one point and saw what APP the You Tube poster was using by briefly seeing his iPhone.

A few points....BP and Heart Rate will never be as accurate as that which you receive at a doctors office, after all how can it be really accurate when the sensor is on the TOP of your wrist ?? The KORE TRAK is really just giving you an estimate of BP and Heart Rate and it is my experience that they are "fairly" close, especially the heart rate. The BP is more suspect as questionable.

Pairing your KORE TRAK.. Obviously you have to download DAYBAND and when you fill out the first page you should see an instruction to NOW PAIR the watch with your phone. Make sure your BLUETOOTH is on . Should you not be able to pair I would suggest you delete DAYBAND, reload DAYBAND, RESET the KORE TRAK and start all over as if you just received the watch.

And lastly...is there a site where there are specific instructions for the KORE TRAK.??........ I haven't found it yet and hopefully more folks will get on "this train" and share more useful instructions.
Be Safe out there.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom