koreandvds.com site down last two days?

Lex

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I can't get onto www.koreandvds.com - I get a gateway timeout message - anyone else or just me?

Thanks.

Just you i suspect as i can get in, perhaps you need to change your settings in the control panel and internet options are your security and privacy settings too high ?

Have you got a firewall blocking you from gaining access to the site ?

You can also configure your timeout settings and i would recommend trying some other sites just to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks Foxy. Very strange. I am not having any problems anywhere else, nor do I have my security settings high :confused:
I am getting the gateway timeout message instantly which I thought was strange... I'll go delete some cookies and see what happens...

Their site's always be rubbish and full of minor problems.

Fine here on NTL but if I try and open up another window on their site, it packs in.

OK got onto the site and a pop-up said the following

Our IDC center, a major center in Korea, seems to be having network problems. A TV news noted that many sites are being affected. We expect further problems for the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

So now you know:smashin:

I was just reading the Korean.com forum boards and they seem to be having major problems, lots of disgruntled customers and people seem to be cancelling orders and that seems unusual for that site, i can't use them anymore as they now no longer take American Express :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom