• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

kombucha

kombucha

Standard Member
hi all

can anyone help me im new to computers .
i have a antec model 7305 pc i got it for nothing it was working fine with winxp pro untill i was takeing out the vga cable.the vga conector on the motherbord broke i cant seem to find this part for it. also can anyone tell me how do i get a manaul for it cant find this model on the internet.
thank:lease:

crossbow

Hi kombucha, & welcome to the forums :)

Never heard of an Antec PC (they're famous for other components), so it'll help if you can tell us the motherboard make & model. Hopefully this is printed on motherboard, so you'll need to open the case & have a look.

Depending on the expansion slots on the motherboard, you should be able to get a suitable graphics card that'll do the job.

Maximus7724

Standard Member
hi all

can anyone help me im new to computers .
i have a antec model 7305 pc i got it for nothing it was working fine with winxp pro untill i was takeing out the vga cable.the vga conector on the motherbord broke i cant seem to find this part for it. also can anyone tell me how do i get a manaul for it cant find this model on the internet.
thank:lease:

you would be better off just getting a seperate graphics card imo, it would cost more to get the VGA port repaired

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom