Quantcast

Kodi on philips 804

Gary65

I recently downloaded kodi from google store but when it loads it just says waiting for external storage ,anyone have any idea what's wrong.
Thanks

GuziooPL

Novice Member
I recently downloaded kodi from google store but when it loads it just says waiting for external storage ,anyone have any idea what's wrong.
Thanks
Hi,
Do you have such error since 1st Kodi usage or was ok but later error occured? Did you add some external storage in Kodi as source?

GuziooPL

Novice Member
Ok, I have just installed Kodi and have the same screen. Whe thi window pops up, just press arrow down so "continue" button will be highlighted then press "ok" on RC. It will as you for acces to lokal storage /memory, select "allow" and ok. That's it :)

Gary65

Tried all buttons but nothing happens ,do you mean down as have no arrow down button on Philips remote .

GuziooPL

Novice Member
Tried all buttons but nothing happens ,do you mean down as have no arrow down button on Philips remote .
When you see this window there is a "continue" buttor on the bottom, right? Use down arrow/button on rc (arrows are placed around "OK" button). Highlight it and then ok
Button on rc

GuziooPL

Novice Member
HI,
It looks like KODI stuck while loading as there should be one window with message that I was refering to.
Try maybe go to:
Cogwheel button > frequent settings > all settinga > manage apps
Fuind Kodi app and press "OK" then select "permissions" and select storage. When done press arrow back and if Kodi was open before select "force close" and then "open"

Supermal

I get that screen ,then another saying allow then it goes to the screen I showed you .
Try installing a kodi alternative like spmc to see if that works.If it does you can use it until issue is sorted with kodi and it may suggest the issue is with the kodi app and not the tv.Just an idea.

Supermal

Try installing a kodi alternative like spmc to see if that works.If it does you can use it until issue is sorted with kodi and it may suggest the issue is with the kodi app and not the tv.Just an idea.
You could delete other apps to free up storage space then try loading kodi.Also insert a compatible usb stick to see if you get the option to use internal/external memory to see if that is working as it should.